By Massimo Massaro, Massimo@umafi.com
Florida is an appetizing land for foreign investment and, among others, for the financial strategy that is driven by its proximity to Latin America, thanks to all Hispanic families that influenced it, not only in economy but also for their optimism and work with passion, patience, and perseverance, contributing to the development of a state full of homeowners and renters, who allowed the state to come out of the crisis faster than the rest of the country. Therefore, the real estate business is predicted to be safe and prosperous. Investing in Florida has become a priority for all the economies in the world and for the people from the north of the country.
The Metropolitan life, with its weather, beaches, variety of gastronomy, safety, and above all, its infrastructure. Its growth is represented by the high number of preconstruction projects where the international environment, the remarkable recovery of the US economy, resulting in an unemployment rate of only 5.5 percent. This is attracting even more to international savers, and in consequence and gradually the dollar began to strengthen against a large number of currencies from Asia to Latin America. The Colombian peso has lost ground, but so have the Brazilian real, the Peruvian sol or the Chilean peso, among many other denominations.
Even the euro experiences a sharp decline, due to the economic weakness of the Old Continent and because of the European Central Bank which have launched a scheme similar to that applied by its US counterpart, which pushes prices. As a result, the common currency is close to parity with the dollar, where capital flows from Europe to other countries in search of more attractive returns look kindly on Florida.
Also the difficulties found in Brazil, with a stagnant economy, and President Dilma Rousseff, with little leeway due to the corruption scandal involving Petrobras, have passed on account receivables in the real currency, which so far this year has fallen 18 percent.
Amid that general framework, it is important to note that two weeks ago, top economists chose June as the most probable time for the end of the Federal policy rates close to zero adopted in December 2008, but now everything indicates that the Fed will wait at least until September to raise the interest rates.
Investing now in real estate is also a priority for Floridians, because market prices continue to rise, and it is there where we, at UNIVERSAL MORTGAGE & FINANCIAL offer support in Spanish to our clients seeking for Mortgage Financing. We have Loans specialist to answer your questions in Spanish and to help you to begin the process of purchasing your home and applying for a mortgage.
- We have the FHA, the 203K, and Conventional Mortgage Loans for foreigners, among others, that fit your needs.
- We facilitate the process for your application.
- Before you start looking for Housing, we can give you a prequalification. It will help you to determine how much you can afford and speed up the application process.
- Take advantage of our program without income verification for Investment Properties, which allows access to credit for those who have a limited credit history and their reported income do not allow you them to apply for a conventional credit.
- We speak your language and that makes the difference,
- Through our experience and financing tools, many happy buyers conquered the pleasure of becoming owners. Call for an appointment and remember that if you don’t apply we cannot qualify you.
- We offer competitive rates and excellent service. We are the Direct Lenders institution in which you can trust.